Home made Baked Barbecue Lamb Burgers
When it comes to homemade hamburger recipes, lamb can make a delicious alternative to beef. This recipe will rock your taste !
Home Made Hamburger Recipe Ingredients
- 1 pound ground lamb (preferably organic and fresh from your local butcher)
- 3/4 cup sweet barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 soft roll-type burger buns (these burgers will be very soft and a tougher bread roll will cause them to fall apart)
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. With a drinking glass, form four cups out of aluminum foil and set them in a glass baking dish that’s large enough to contain them all without squashing them.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine lamb, barbecue sauce, salt, and garlic powder.
4. Mix everything together with your hands until seasons are well incorporated with the meat.
5. Divide the meat into four equal portions, shape into thick patties, and place one in each foil cup.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the meat’s inner temperature reaches 155 degrees.
7. Remove pan from oven, let sit for five minutes, gently remove burgers from foil cups with a spatula and serve on soft rolls. These home made burgers are so flavorful ..enjoy it !