A great home made hamburger recipe to try !
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup smoked barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 soft hamburger buns with sesame seeds
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients with your hands until well incorporated.
2. Divide hamburger meat into four equal parts and form into patties.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium hear and fry for about four minutes on each side or until juices run clear when you press down on patties with a spatula.
4. You can also cook these on a grill, though they are a little softer than your average hamburger and you will have to use caution to prevent them from falling apart. Serve on soft buns and enjoy with French fries or mashed potatoes. The home made hamburger is ready !